COVID-19 Policies & Updates
We are open as usual! And we want everyone to be as safe as possible so we have implemented some policies, and we closely monitoring the situation and government recommendations.
- We are sanitising everything we can as much as possible! The eftpos machine, computers and phones, counter tops, chairs, doors etc.
- All gear is wiped down after use
- Employees are washing/sanitising their hands frequently and will not be coming in if they are feeling unwell
- Auto-dispensing hand sanitiser is available for customers
You can help us by please:
- Sanitising your hands upon entry
- Not coming in if you are feeling unwell or have travelled in the last 14 days
- Respecting social distancing - we can only have 4 customers in the store at one time
- Checking out online and using free in-store pickup where possible to limit time in the store - we can even take your order to your car so you don't have to get out!
Online orders requiring shipping are being dispatched on time and as normal, but please expect delays in transit.
And we have started online video guitar and bass lessons for existing and new students.
If you have any queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! We will do our best to assist.
Stay safe and best wishes from Downtown Music Sydney!